Indigofeedback.com – Indigo feedback – Hello guys, well since you are here. I will assume this oblivious thing that you want to know about the Indigo feedback/Survey. Good because I’m going to share all the information you actually need to know about the survey before taking part in it. So just keep on reading. I just hope my post encourages you all enough to take part in this amazing survey. So now let’s not spend all our time talking here and get introduced to the survey, its steps, rewards and benefits, terms and conditions, and about the company. I just hope you don’t have any queries left when you reach the end of this article. In case you have any left just comment down.
Hello there?! How many are you from the US and the District of Columbia?. Oh, you are?! Perfect.
Have you ever visited the Indigo Company?. Do you think you got any feedback regarding the place on your last visit? It can be either negative or positive.
You don’t like it then be honest and share. You like it then also share your positive feedback. Because it encourages the place to do better and improvise themselves.
This Indigo Guest Satisfaction Survey is an official survey conducted by the Indigo Company to know their customer’s feedback on their products, service, and anything related to their last visit.
Have you got their receipt?. Cool so let’s not be late and tell you the procedure to be able to take part in the survey.
How to take part in the Survey?
- Go to the official survey website of indigo Survey which is www.IndigoFeedback.com
- Then you will be asked to select your preferred language between English and Spanish. Just click on whatever you are comfortable with.
- After you click next there you will be asked to enter the recent visit date, visit time, total spending, store number, etc which will be available in your receipt.
- Now you have to select your age range to start the feedback.
- After that, you will be redirected to the questionnaire page and will be asked questions about your recent visit to the place and your opinion about them. Just feel them according to the instructions.
- You will also be asked to rate some questions according to what you felt from your satisfaction to dissatisfaction level.
- After you are done answering the question and rating you will be asked if you want to take part in the award-giving process.
- Click yes and continue to give your valid email ID and phone number to be able to win the reward.
- After some time you will be confirmed about being in the process of reward giving.
Benefits and rewards of the survey :
Since you are giving your time and efforts by taking part in the survey. Some rewards are arranged as well for you all who take part in. Indigo gives an opportunity to claim and win a $500 CDN Gift Card to a lucky winner. It is a very good deal so why not take part in the survey and have some chances to win this cash prize.
The lucky customer will be selected according to the lucky draw. Don’t be sad about the fact that it’s a lucky draw process because who knows if you will be the next lucky customer to win the reward.
Terms and Conditions of the Survey:
|Indigo Feedback Detail|
|Survey ID||Indigo Feedback|
|Survey Prize||Win $500 Gift Card|
- Have a basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- You need to have an electronic device like a computer PC etc. with a stable internet connection to be able to open the website and give the survey.
- You need to be at least 18 or above to take part in the survey.
- Have your receipt handy because you need the survey invitation code to be able to give the survey.
- Buying a product is necessary because you need the receipt.
- The receipt needs to be a recent one.
- If you are an employee of the company you and your family members and not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged in any other mode.
About the Indigo Company:
The Indigo company was established in the year of 1940 by Brothers named Carl and Jack Cole. The first store was opened in Toronto. It is the World’s Biggest Bookstore, the original book superstore, in downtown Toronto. In 1997
Indigo opens its first store, called Indigo Books Music & more, in Burlington, Ontario. Indigo expands to 14 locations across Canada and opens its online store, indigo.ca.
The company also makes music available online and ready to ship within 24 hours. Indigo ranks as one of Canada’s top 100 employers according to a MediaCorp survey published in Maclean’s magazine. To know more about the Company please check out its official website which is www.chapters.indigo.ca
Wow, you are here already!. Perfect if you have read the whole blog attentively now you must have an idea about all the procedures, terms and conditions, rewards, and everything else you need to take part in the survey. I hope all your doubts are cleared by this well-researched Blog by me.
In case you still have some doubts or queries left. Please let me know in the comment section I will be more than happy to help you guys with it. I wish you to be the locking customer to get the reward. Until then good luck See ya and bye!. Thanks for giving your time here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Buying a product is necessary to take part in the survey?
Ans: yes, Since you need the receipt to take part in the survey you have to buy a product.
- Is Indigo Company and IndiGO the same?
Ans: No. Indigo company does provide goods to the customer while IndiGO is an airline. Don’t be confused by the name.
Related Tags: Indigofeedback.com